1100 Millecento Residences
1100 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL
About 1100 Millecento Residences in Miami
The 42-story tower features 382 residences at 1100 South Miami Avenue, a few steps from Mary Brickell Village and future four million square feet of Brickell CitiCentre.
The interior was designed by Millecento famous Italian design firm Pininfarina - lengendária designs by Ferrari, Maserati and Rolls-Royce. The architecture is inspired by the internationally renowned architect Carlos Ott, who also designed the buildings Jade Beach, Jade Ocean and Artech.
With its captivating architectural design, the Millecento is destined to become a new addition to inspiring the Miami city skyline. Located in the heart of the prestigious Brickell, downtown neighborhood, this community is home to some of the most luxurious and elegant buildings in the world, surrounded by offices, shops, restaurants, nightclubs and more.
There is a short distance from the thriving energy and pace of Mary Brickell Village, Brickell Avenue, Biscayne Bay and Brickell CitiCentre future - an entertainment complex, high-end shopping and business 4 million square feet of world class. To the west lies the striking profile of the new Miami Marlins baseball stadium and baseball at the University of Miami / Jackson Medical Campus.
The Millecento is the viewpoint and experience of the future Miami.
1100 Millecento Residences Features
• Comforts of urban lifestyle referred to as a street level café Pininfarina, a bookstore and other specialty stores.
• Elegant lobby volume double exquisitely decorated with elegant finishes and Italian furniture.
• Deck Resort Club Citta in high level from the 9th floor with heated pool, spa and sun terrace with landscaping.
• Clubhouse with breathtaking views of the city, pool, kitchen and multimedia installations.
• State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center overlooking the resort's pool deck.
• Health Spa with facilities for male and female steam and sauna.
• Private Screening Room with state of the art audiovisual equipment state of the art in cinema style.
• Access to high-speed Internet in all public areas.
• Exclusive 43rd floor Cielo Room with private cabanas and pool overlooking the endless views of Biscayne Bay and the city skyline.
• Access to the exclusive Club Mare in nearby Key Biscayne, a paradise beachfront private.
• High speed elevators.
• Permanent exhibition of the entire collection of art in the public spaces of the building.
• Concierge services concierge and convenience.
• Valet parking and 24-hour secure parking garage.
• Security and access control 24 hours.
• Gourmet Kitchen with selection of premium Italian cabinets, imported stone counter tops, breakfast bar counter with convenient in most homes, imported porcelain tile flooring designer, equipment embedded in stainless steel and stainless steel double sink with single lever with European style sprayer.
• Stylish bathrooms with Italian cabinetry with exceptional detail, imported stone countertops, full-size mirrors with illumination,
floors and walls clad in imported porcelain, sanitary ware and accessories with unique design and spacious bath with stall.
1100 Millecento Residences Photos
1100 Millecento Residences Condos For Sale
9 Condos for Sale in 1100 Millecento Residences with 1 to 2 Bedrooms from $540,000 to $850,000
1100 Millecento Residences Condos For Rent
6 Condos for Rent in 1100 Millecento Residences with 2 to 2 Bedrooms from $4,400/mo to $5,200/mo
We can find the condo you want in Miami Brickell
Our team of Miami Brickell experts is ready to help you find the perfect condo for you to buy or rent. Send your message and receive expert advice.
Notice: We do not work with short-term rentals.