The Residences at 1428 Brickell
1428 Brickell Ave, Miami
About The Residences at 1428 Brickell in Miami
Standing at one of the city’s most sought-after locations undergoing profound development, The Residences at 1428 Brickell comprises 189 residential units: a mix of apartments from 170 to 370 m2, and penthouses from 370 to 930 m2. The 70-story building is characterized by high-quality contemporary finishes, and pieces of furniture by Antonio Citterio. The design of the interiors, conceived as sculptural and flexible spaces, stands out for a meticulous attention to detail, a particular care for the materiality of the elements, and the warm tones of the furniture and the finishes that create a natural and welcoming atmosphere.
With two- to four-bedroom residential units, the tower’s residences are characterized by stunning water views and large balconies. A significant portion of residences within the property are two-stories, creating the feeling of a single-family home in the sky.
The residences include high-quality, contemporary finishes and one-of-a-kind Antonio Citterio-designed signature pieces, while offering a summer kitchen; two private elevators and a foyer per residence with double door entry including a compartment for in-room dining deliveries and private storage on each level. Standard residences will feature Italian Arclinea kitchens with 3.35-meter ceilings, while penthouse residences will include limited production Vaselli kitchens and 3.65- to 9-meter ceilings. Each residential unit’s kitchen area will be encompassed by Rimadesio glass enclosures.
Developed by Ytech and designed by Arquitectonica, The Residences at 1428 Brickell will be the first high-rise residential tower in the world partially powered by the sun. The property will feature 500 photovoltaic-integrated windows along the west-facing façade, creating a “Solar Backbone” comprising nearly 1,860 sqm of energy-producing glass. With this orientation and permanently installed generating capacity, the system is capable of producing up to 170,000 kilowatts, or 170 megawatts, of clean energy per year. This is intended to result in the reduction of approximately 4,700 tons of CO2 and the use of 3,000 barrels less of oil.
The building’s interiors integrate the private residences with 80,000 square feet of shared spaces that spread over the entire height of the tower, concentrating amenities at the top of the tower that opens to breathtaking views. The amenities include a swimming pool and spa with a relaxation area on the 70th floor, while the 67th floor features a double-height wine lounge with a refined selection of wines and works of art, office suites with private offices and lounge, and a bookable private dining room with a Vaselli kitchen in travertine. The 66th floor houses an expansive 930-sqm gym, with weight room, HIIT room and an indoor/outdoor yoga room.
The Residences at 1428 Brickell are prominently located in Brickell, one of Miami’s most vibrant neighborhoods, where it retains a serene energy while still positioned within walking distance to the neighborhood’s top restaurants, luxury shopping and nightlife.
The Residences at 1428 Brickell Features
• 189 Residences
• 70 Floors of residences
• Minimum of 11 foot ceilings (up to 30 foot ceilings in some residences)
• Residences ranging from 1,790 SF (2 bed + Den) to 4,000 SF
• PH Residences from 4,000 SF to 10,000 SF (starts on the 50th floor)
• 8 Floors of amenities (80,000 SF)
• Every Residence faces the bay
• Residences start on the 10th floor
• Parking 3rd floor through 7th floor (2-6 parking spaces p/ unit valet only)
• 6 high-speed elevators (private) + 2 service elevators
• Flooring = Travertine marble with copper detail
• Terraces with summer kitchens
• Flow Through Residences (almost all)
• Double entry doors - Almost all Residences (Glass double doors)
• Two story residences (20% of the building) - Staircases will be designed by Citterio (like sculptures)
• Unit will be delivered move-in ready (including lighting, wall detailing and closets)
• Package and dry-cleaning delivery compartment with cold storage capabilities in each residence private foyer
• Privet storages (same floor as unit)
• Kitchens designed by Citterio - some with glass doors
• Closets designed by Citterio
• Italian marble counter tops and limestone back-splash
• Arclinia and Vaselli (PHs)- kitchen cabinetry from Caldogno and Rapolano
• Gaggenau appliances
- Floor to ceiling panoramic windows
- Oversized Travertine showers
- Free-standing sculptural bathtubs designed and crafted in Rapolano
- His and hers split vanities by Citterio with Axor fixtures
- Dual private water closets with smart toilets
Rooftop Observatory - Level 70
• Rooftop pool with breathtaking views 850 ft. in the sky
• Two-story soaring atrium with lush planting and serene seating areas
• Rooftop lounge bar with craft cocktails and culinary fare
• Poolside service
Owner’s Club - Level 67
• Stunning double-height wine and spirits lounge with private temperature-controlled storage
• Private dining room with stunning, limited edition Vaselli chef’s kitchen for intimate gatherings and special occasions
• State-of-the-art office suites with private offices, conference rooms and lounge
• Full bar featuring craft cocktails and culinary fare
Wellness Club - Level 66
• 10,000 sq. ft. spa and gym
• Private his, hers, and couples spa suites, each complete with its own infrared sauna, steam shower, whirlpool and treatment area
• Expansive Technogym designed and equipped gym with weight room, high intensity interval training (HIIT) zone, and yoga studio
• Juice and nutrition wellness bar for healthy post-workout food and beverages
• Hot and cold plunge pools, meditation room, treatment rooms, beauty suite, and barbershop
• Generous outdoor sun terrace and yoga pavilion to enjoy from sunrise to sunset
• Golf simulator
Guest Suites - Level 10
• Fully furnished, Antonio Citterio designed private suites exclusively for residents’ guests and their families
Resort Deck - Level 7
• Resort-style pool with shallow wading area and poolside cabanas
• Aquatic therapy area with stationary exercise lap pool and jacuzzi spa
• Club bar and lounge offering food and beverage service
• Children’s interactive playground and creativity room
• Children’s splash pad
• Children’s learning center with interactive art and didactic sculptures
• Dedicated area for children’s parties
• Outdoor private events pavilion and terrace
• Cinema room with scheduled programing and private screenings
• Lush gardens with tropical plants and relaxation areas
• Teen’s sports simulator
Lobby and Arrival Experience - Level 1
• Residents and guests enter through a stunning lobby with a series of unique spaces
• Impressive porte-cochere and lush, urban garden which creates a discrete and private, yet welcoming arrival experience
• Library lounge with coffee, tea, champagne and food options for residents and their guests
The Residences at 1428 Brickell Photos
The Residences at 1428 Brickell Condos For Sale
0 Condos for Sale in The Residences at 1428 Brickell with to Bedrooms from $0 to $0
The Residences at 1428 Brickell Condos For Rent
0 Condos for Rent in The Residences at 1428 Brickell with to Bedrooms from $0/mo to $0/mo
We can find the condo you want in Miami Brickell
Our team of Miami Brickell experts is ready to help you find the perfect condo for you to buy or rent. Send your message and receive expert advice.
Notice: We do not work with short-term rentals.
Thank you! Your message has been received!
We will contact you shortly.
Oops! Something went wrong ;( Please try again.